Start off on the Right Footing
The success of your building project depends on getting the foundations right. We have the expertise and experience to advise, design and install the right piles for your project, and due to the large range of piling rigs we have available, utilising the most appropriate rig for your scheme will provide the most cost-effective solution.
No two projects are the same, that’s why our qualified engineers design the piling and / or underpinning system that’s right for the conditions, considering for example, the type of structure, loading and access.
Mini-pile systems are ideal for:
- Locations with restricted access
- Work inside buildings with minimum headroom of 2.4 m
- New build foundations
- Underpinning structures
- Properties affected by subsidence
- Retaining walls and retro-fit basements
- Mezzanine floors
Open Hole Augered Piles (OHA)
Typically considered for use in cohesive soils such as firm stiff clays, soils susceptible to ground heave and ground with low water tables.
- Our rotary augers cause minimal vibration and are ideal for use next to buildings or underground services
- Can easily be adapted for down the hole hammer drilling for anchorage in firm strata such as mudstone or sandstone
- Minimum noise
- Can be used to overcome the adverse effects of ground heave
Pile range and bearing capacities
- 150mm-450mm diameter piles – up to SWL 1400 kN*
* Subject to confirmation