Start off on the Right Footing
The success of your building project depends on getting the foundations right. We have the expertise and experience to advise, design and install the right piles for your project. Thanks to the large range of our piling rigs we can offer fast turnaround and cost-effective solutions.
Which rig to choose depends on the ground conditions, accessibility, loadings and number of piles required. Our engineers will work with you to make sure you have the most efficient and cost-effective solution for your project.
We are able to offer both driven and augered piling solutions.
Open Hole Augered Piles (OHA)
Typically considered for use in cohesive soils such as firm stiff clays, soils susceptible to ground heave and ground with low water table.
Our range of augering rigs vary in size from 3.5 tonne up to 29 tonne and are allocated to suit the demands and requirements of each specific project and can be utilised to accommodate retaining wall piling as well as the normal bearing wall piles.
- The ideal size of rig to suit your needs
- Our rotary augers cause minimal vibration and are ideal for use next to buildings or underground services
- Can easily be adapted for down the hole hammer drilling for anchorage in firm strata such as mudstone or sandstone
- Minimum noise
- Can be used to overcome the adverse effects of ground heave
Pile range and bearing capacities
- 150mm-900mm diameter piles – up to SWL 5500 kN*
* Subject to final design.