Start off on the Right Footing
The success of your building project depends on getting the foundations right. We have the expertise and experience to advise, design and install the right piles for your project. Thanks to the large range of our piling rigs we can offer fast turnaround and cost-effective solutions.
Which rig to choose depends on the ground conditions, accessibility, loadings and number of piles required. Our engineers will work with you to make sure you have the most efficient and cost-effective solution for your project.
We are able to offer both driven and augered piling solutions.
Typically considered for use in made grounds, sands / gravels, contaminated ground, ground with high water tables.
Thickwall Steel Tube Driven Piles
Our range of top driven piling rigs are available in different sizes and weights to accommodate the 2 tonne, 3 tonne, 3 tonne and 5 tonne accelerated top hammers available and are typically used on the larger open sites.
Thickwall steel tube piles are considered for all ground conditions where there are layered bands of hard strata or obstructions present which would prohibit the use of precast concrete piles or where the design calls for the piles to accommodate excessive lateral loads.
- Fast installation on site
- Cost effective solution to any lateral loading
- No arisings from the piling operations saving on disposal costs
- Displacement piles are the preferred option in contaminated ground
- Increased load bearing capacity to the precast equivalent
Pile range and bearing capacities
- 140 mm diameter – approx. SWL 500 kN*
- 178 mm diameter – approx. SWL 850 kN*
- 244 mm diameter – approx. SWL 1200 kN*
*Subject to final design