Start off on the Right Footing
The success of your building project depends on getting the foundations right. We have the expertise and experience to advise, design and install the right piles for your project. Thanks to the large range of our piling rigs we can offer fast turnaround and cost-effective solutions.
Which rig to choose depends on the ground conditions, accessibility, loadings and number of piles required. Our engineers will work with you to make sure you have the most efficient and cost-effective solution for your project.
We are able to offer both driven and augered piling solutions.
Typically considered for use in made grounds, sands / gravels, contaminated ground, ground with high water tables.
Pre-Cast Concrete Driven Piles
Our range of top driven piling rigs are available in different sizes and weights to accommodate the 2 tonne, 3 tonne, 3 tonne and 5 tonne accelerated top hammers available and are typically used on the larger open sites.
- The most cost effective piled solution in the appropriate ground conditions
- Fast installation on site
- No arisings from the piling operations saving on disposal costs
- Displacement piles are the preferred option in contaminated ground
Pile range and bearing capacities
- 190 / 200mm square – approx. SWL 400 kN *
- 235 / 250mm square – approx. SWL 600 kN *
- 275mm square – approx. SWL 700 kN*
* Subject to final design